Samsung Smart Switch is the most trending file sharing utility all the time being best solution to upgrade your new Galaxy. If you are very much impressed about the new Galaxy lineup, this is the ideal time to upgrade your experience. Smart Switch is supporting through all the Galaxy models promising the most seamless file sharing experience from any Samsung device to newer for totally free. Not only from Samsung, but it is supporting to upgrade your new Galaxy getting any data transferred from Android, iOS or PC/Mac. With the Smart Switch APK mobile, everything is easier and totally wireless.
The reason for Samsung Smart Switch APK to be the most trending solution for file sharing is its truly supporting work frame. And being the professional solution from the Samsung Inc, the utility is made to upgrade your new Galaxy in the easiest way possible by getting any data from another Samsung or even from a none-Samsung.
Is Samsung Smart Switch safe?
Yes, Samsung Smart Switch is smart and safe. It acts truly in the purpose of transferring files and brings no harm to your content. Smart Switch does not store any content you share verifying that it brings no harm to the content. So it is safe-guaranteed to use as the best way to upgrade your new Galaxy. It allows importing data from any platforms. No matter it is Samsung, a none-Samsung or PC/ Mac, Smart Switch responses in the same way resulting fastest file sharing.
What can you transfer with Smart Switch APK?
Smart Switch allows transferring any data from or to the new Galaxy. And there it brings no restrictions on the format or size of the file. So you can transfer contacts, apps, messages, Music, calendar, Photos, wallpapers, documents, PDFs, WiFi, memos, video files, call logs or any data at any weight. But make sure that with the devices you use here as some content are limited to some device models from sharing.
Is Samsung Smart Switch only available in APK mobile version?
No, Samsung Smart Switch APK mobile one of the methods you can have from Smart Switch. And with respectively from which platform you import data to the new Galaxy, there are alternative methods under Smart Switch as connector method, Smart Switch PC and iCloud restoring. With the connector method, you are connecting both the devices with a connector cable and directly share file between. On Smart Switch PC, you are making a backup of data through Smart Switch app by connecting the older device and then restore on the new Galaxy. The iCloud restoring method is for those who are going to upgrade the new Galaxy from your older iOS. You are there connecting to the iCloud store from new Galaxy by giving Apple ID and password to import all data you want to have on the new device.
What are the compatible devices of Smart Switch?
Samsung Smart Switch is an exclusive application that designed to share data between devices. It is important having a Samsung Galaxy device from two devices that you need to connect. And it is imp
ortant. It does not matter the other one is any other Android, iPhone, iPad/iPod Touch or Blackberry. And before transfer data, make sure all two devices contain Samsung Smart Switch. In recent times, the compatible device list expands with all Galaxy handsets including older Galaxy S2. It goes up to the latest Galaxy S10.
It is important to make sure about your compatibility when you are not with a Galaxy. It may be Lenovo, LG, Sony, Huawei, Google, Panasonic, Motorola, Sony, Oppo, Vivo or any other. If devices with minimum requirements as follow, you can share your data between devices using Samsung Smart Switch without any worry.
- Wireless – Android 4.0 or later
- Wired – Android 4.3 or higher
iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Wired – iOS 5.0 or above
- Connect via iCloud – iOS 4.2.1 or later have to enter respective Apple ID
- Wired – Blackberry OS 7 or 10
- Wireless – Blackberry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile App)
- For wireless transactions, it should be Windows 8.1 up to 10
How to transfer data using Samsung Smart Switch?
- Install Samsung Smart Switch latest version on both devices
- If you already have the app, it is better make sure that it is the latest version
- Agree on terms and conditions to complete the installation
- Keep the device closer to each other and arrange auto pairing
- Select Android and the other device type as well
- Confirm receive and send options on each device
- And then select each file that you wish to transfer
- Follow respective guidelines appropriately
What should I do if the app will not work?
- Check your device compatibility first. You have to check your device operating system carefully
- Make sure Samsung smart switch app you have has been updated
- Update the app and retry
- Make sure that both devices properly connect to each other
- If it is about wired connection, use a proper USB cable and a USB adapter
Important: Some of the instructions may not let you share data accurately because of the restrictions of the manufacturer. So it is good to follow a complete guide that even directs you with related guidelines.