Apple Watch is a series of smartwatches designed and marketed by Apple Inc. As of September 2019, six generations of Apple Watches have been released, and the sixth generation to the Apple Watch is Apple Watch 5. According to Apple, “you’ve never seen a watch like this,” and yes it is proved by the users who have already bought Apple Watch 5. This watch has a display that never sleeps, you can customize it in any way you like, available with different materials you love, and it has apps to keep an eye on your heart. Furthermore, you can track your menstrual cycle, crush your fitness goals, motivates you to move, exercise, and stand, streams your favorite songs, and many other things. Long story short, Apple Watch 5 is a single-small machine that you can do many smart things.
- Apple Watch 5 has an always-on Retina display so that you no longer need to touch the screen or raise your wrist to see the information on the watch. That is because of the fact that the screen never sleeps.
- To remain active all day with a remarkable battery life, hardware and software have to work in harmony. The display of the Apple Watch 5 becomes dim when you put down your wrist, though the main features remain visible all the time.
- You can personalize any face by selecting apps or shortcuts to features. You can do more with a touch and see more at a glance with what we call complications.
- Apple now offers four elegant materials to the Apple Watch 5. I.e. Aluminum, stainless steel, titanium, or ceramic. Each of these materials is engineered to magnify their native qualities and bring out a distinctive beauty.
- The sixth Apple watch generation is designed with a variety of band types. It is available with elegant leathers, flexible nylon weaves, high-performance fluoroelastomer, and metal bands.
- Apple Watch 5 has an ECG app that generates an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It is an important accomplishment for a wearable device such as an Apple watch to provide critical data for doctors.
- Your finger can tell you a lot about your heart. Simply touch the digital crown so that it will generate an ECG waveform within 30 seconds. The ECG app can point out the way your heart rhythm shows the signs of atrial fibrillation.
- Irregular heart rhythms and high or low heart rates could be signs of a serious heart condition. With the Heart Rate app in the Apple Watch 5, you can get the alerts to these irregularities, if there is any.
- The Cycle Tracking app in the Apple Watch series 5 lets you have a clearer picture of your overall health with an insight into your menstrual cycle. It also ensures that you are prepared, you can track irregularities and talk with your doctor.
- The new Noise app can sense the over rising levels of sounds so that you can plug up or step out from the earbuds to give your ears a break.
- The Breathe app helps you to be centered by leading you through a chain of calming breaths. It also allows you to focus on your day by merely raising your wrist with the help of the watch face.
- Apple Watch 5 can measure your workouts. You can do yoga, swimming, cycling, high-intensity interval training, etc. And the Apple Watch is capable of set workout goals, summaries the workout you did, and many more. It even works for wheelchair users, with two different wheelchair workouts.
- The Workout app has a new display now. You can see the metrics when you are riding a bike, holding a pose, or swimming some laps at every agonizing second.
- The watch is water-resistant to 50 meters because it is designed with swimmers in mind. The Pool Swim workout can record splits and sets, and it recognizes your stroke. It visualizes your swimming route on a map, and it tracks distance, active calories, and overall pace.
- Pace alerts give runners a gentle tap on the wrist to let him/ her know if he/ she is behind or ahead of the destination. You can see your steps per minute with Cadence and purify your running technique.
- Furthermore, you can know exactly where you stand, connect with gym equipment, play well with others, and do many more things with the Apple Watch 5 Workout.
- The Apple Watch series 5 lets you stay connected with every mobile activity even without your phone. You can send a text to a buddy, make a call to the office, check emails, or do whatever you want.
- The watch face is always visible in the Apple Watch 5. You no longer have to raise your wrist to see your important information or the time.
- The App Store is right on your wrist now. You can discover and download new apps from the App Store while only just lifting a finger.
- The sixth Apple Watch generation has a built-in compass, so now you can find your way from your watch face. The updated Maps app shows the directions where you are heading. And the new Compass app lets you know your heading along with latitude, elevation, longitude, and incline.