iPhone 11 is the eleventh major version to the iPhone family. The iPhone 11 released on September 20, 2019. Just like in the iPhone X series, iPhone 11 also come as a series of iPhones; iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max. The prices of the iPhone 11 devices are iPhone 11: $699 (64GB), $749 (128GB), $849 (256GB), iPhone 11 Pro: $999 (64GB), $1,149 (256GB), $1,349 (512GB), and iPhone 11 Pro Max: $1,099 (64GB), $1,249 (256GB), $1,449 (512GB). iPhone 11 comes with a dual camera system and the iPhone 11 Pro/ Pro Max come with triple rear camera system. The camera system is the most talking matter about these iPhone 11 series.
Brief in iPhone 11
iPhone 11 is all about just the right amount of everything. You can now capture more of what you see and love with the dual-camera system of iPhone 11. Apple has added the fastest chip ever in a smartphone to the iPhone 11, and it has an all-day battery life that lets you do more without charging. The newest iPhone 11 has the highest quality video on a smartphone so that you can view your memories with more clarity. The iPhone 11 comes in six colors; purple, yellow, green, black, white, and red. So that now you can buy your favorite phone in your favorite color.
Features of iPhone 11
- As the iPhone 11 is available six colors, it is not only about love at first sight, but it is also about love at second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth sight. It has a super colorful 6.1” all-screen Liquid Retina display with a Strong and durable aerospace-grade aluminum, milled from a single sheet of glass in the best quality.
- Now it is so much harder to take bad photos with the latest member of the iPhone family because iPhone 11 has a super-duper dual-camera system. You can take your photos from wide to ultra-wide with the redesigned interface. This is the world’s most popular camera, with 12MP wide and a 12MP ultra-wide camera system.
- You can shoot and edit videos in the highest quality in a smartphone with iPhone 11 with the ability to shoot beautifully sharp 4K video at 60 fps across all its cameras.
- The iPhone 11 has the toughest glass in a smartphone. And it is water-resistant to up to 2 meters for up to 30 minutes.
- It has a better battery life, so you can do all hardware and software work together without needing to recharge it again and again. And thanks to the fast-charge capability, you can recharge the device without spending much time.
- With the fastest chip on a smartphone, the A13 Bionic, the device is so powerful in everything you do.
Introduction to iPhone 11 Pro/ iPhone 11 Pro Max
And then there is the real Pro member to the iPhone family. The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max come with a transformative triple-rear camera system that adds loads of capabilities without complexity. It has a super-duper battery that has never been recorded in a smartphone. The mid-blowing chip doubles the machine learning and lets you do more with a smartphone. Long story short, iPhone 11 Pro devices are the first iPhone member that is powerful enough to be called as a Pro.
Features of iPhone 11 Pro/ iPhone 11 Pro Max
- The iPhone 11 Pro comes with two sizes and four finishes, stainless steel and glass design. So it is available in two separate names; iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Introducing new triple-rear camera system of iPhone 11 Pro devices makes it the best ever iPhone that has ever recorded in the iPhone history. Ultra-wide camera with 13 mm focal length, ƒ/2.4 aperture, 5-element lens, 120° field of view, 4x more scene, 12MP sensor. Wide camera with 26 mm focal length, ƒ/1.8 aperture, 6-element lens, Optical image stabilization, 100% Focus Pixels, New 12MP sensor. Telephoto camera with 52 mm focal length, Larger ƒ/2.0 aperture, 6-element lens, Optical image stabilization, 2x optical zoom, 12MP sensor.
- With the highest quality videos in any smartphone, you can shoot 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilization at 60 fps.
- The iPhone 11 Pro too has the A13 Bionic chip as iPhone 11 does. The most powerful chip for real-time processing.
- iPhone 11 Pro has the best battery every with the most dramatic leap in battery life. You can charge up to 50% in around 30 minutes with the fast charge opportunity.
Difference Between iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
Most of the features in iPhone 11 Pro/ Pro Max are the same. There are only a few features that differ. They are:
- Display size, resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro: 5.8-inch OLED Super Retina XDR; 2,436×1,125 pixels
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: 6.5-inch OLED Super Retina XDR; 2,688×1,242 pixels
- Dimensions (Inches)
- iPhone 11 Pro: 5.67×2.81×0.32 in
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: 6.22×3.06×0.32 in
- iPhone 11 Pro: 6.63 oz; 188g
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: 7.97 oz; 226g
- iPhone 11 Pro: Apple claims it will last 4 hours longer than iPhone XS
- iPhone 11 Pro Max: Apple claims it will last 5 hours longer than iPhone XS Max