With the rise of the global issue COVID-19, we found cities are locked down worldwide making a big impact on the usual system. But if you have the ability to continue your work remotely, things would not make a big change. So here you are some of the Best Work From Home Apps to try to make your remote teams going well.
The Best Work From Home Apps
You might be working remotely full-time or just for a temporary reason. Whichever the way, you need the right support here to connect and communicate with workmates, employees, and everyone that works remotely. So it is very important to know that the app you choose works right to the requirement.
Luckily, there are some useful tools available for integrating with your team-mates. So pick the most fitting option here from my picks of Best Work From Home Apps.
Slack is a very popular app for remote workers. It is supported cross-platforms including mobile support. And with respectively the need and team, you can get it for free or for an affordable price.
Top Slack Features:
- Make supporting channels targeting different groups and teams and allow to monitor through private conversations
- Could use mentions in order to get more attention on any topic
- Allowed sharing files, documents, and images through the app
- Support in search chats and conversations
- Support multiple platforms
- Allowed customizing notifications
- Available for free and given subscription plans for a larger team requirements
This is another useful app to work for the communication of teams. This supports projects, private chatting, group sharing, editing, and more.
Top Microsoft Teams App Features:
- Support to set up dedicated channels for target groups and teams
- Allowed audio and video meetings
- Support to use mentions for directing attention to a certain topic
- Facility to search chats and conversations
- Modifications allowed for notifications
- Available for Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, and the web
- Free to download and available with subscription plans for teams with extra requirements
Zoom Cloud Meetings
For meetings, screen sharing, file sharing, and a lot more for remote teams, Zoom is another ideal Work From Home App option. It has the best private conversation support and also the fastest file sharing facility.
- Support with creating meetings with audio and video
- On iPad, it supports to use of a real-time whiteboard collaboration
- Availability status setting
- Allow to set up Siri Shortcuts for starting, listening, and to be a part of the meeting
- Direct screen sharing feature from iPhone and iPad
- Available for Android, iPhone, iPad, browser extensions, plug-ins, and also the web
- Free of cost and available with subscription plans for extra requirements
Even you are working from miles away from your colleagues, these smart Work From Home Apps will let you feel like you are next to your mates. So Pick the best for you!